Photos of the conference are available.
Call for Industrial Track Papers
The ER Industrial Track is the forum for high quality presentations on innovative commercial software, systems and services for all facets of conceptual modeling methodologies and technologies as described in the list of topics of the ER 2011 conference. We also encourage submissions on experiences with innovative applications. Submissions that do not relate to commercial software or industrial-strength software intended for wide use are discouraged. Acceptance criteria will be innovativeness of software and the potential of impact.
- Proposal submission: May 8, 2011 (extended deadline)
- Notification: June 1, 2011
- Camera-Ready: July 1, 2011
All submitted proposals must be formatted according to the submission guidelines for ER 2011 research papers.
Industrial proposals must be no more than four (4) pages long and should clearly describe the intended focus of the talk and the software artifact to be presented. The proposal should state whether a contributor desires to give a demo of the described software in addition to the talk. In this case, the proposal may contain an extra page describing what will be demonstrated and how the contribution will be illustrated interactively.
Industrial proposals should be submitted as PDF files by email to the ER 2011 Industry Track Chairs:
- Alkis Simitsis (alkis AT hp DOT com)
- Hans Van Mingroot (vanmingroot AT be DOT ibm DOT com)
Accepted proposals will be published in the CEUR Workshop Proceedings (http://ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/Publications/CEUR-WS).
Industry Track Chairs
- Alkis Simitsis, HP Labs, USA
- Hans Van Mingroot, IBM, Belgium
- Phil Bernstein, Microsoft Research, USA
- Umeshwar Dayal, HP Labs, USA
- Howard Ho, IBM Research, USA
- Neoklis Polizotis, UCSC, USA
- Erik Proper, Public Research Centre - Henri Tudor, Luxembourg
- Sabri Skhiri, Euranova, Belgium
- Jan Verelst, University of Antwerp, Belgium